Entrada destacada

martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

Natural matter, get ready...

Hello! Good morning to you! Today we´re going to practice for the test you will have tomorrow. So, review the unit and...


Here you have your activities:


P      1) Practice vocabulary and concepts with this game. You have to follow the laberynth. Click on here.     
              2) Imagine you´re a scientist. There is a journalist doing an interview to you. Copy it on your notebook and answer the questions.

Interviewer: Hello! We are here with an important scientis who will help us to understand
 more about matter . The first question is, What is matter?
Scientist: Hello! In my opinión, matter is…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Interviewer: What are the states of matter?
Scientist:……………………………………………………………………………………………….……
I: Which is the smallest particle of matter?
S:……………………………………………
I: What is a molecule?
S: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
I: What type of changes does the matter have?
S:………………………………………………………………………………
I: What are the properties of matter?
S: …………………,…………………………,…………………………,................................, .……………………………… and …………………………
I: What type of mixtures are there in matter?
S:………………………………….. and ……………………………………………………
I: We call ………………… to the mixture that has a solvent and a solute.
S: ……………………………………………………………………..
I:  Mixture we can see separate substances
S: ………………………………………….
I:  Mixture we cannot see separate substances
S: …………………………………………………
I :  What happens if we heat water?
S: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………
I:  What happens if we freeze water?
S: ………………............................................................................


See you tomorrow , kids!

Ponte en contacto con nosotras

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *